Sunday 18 August 2013

cts simulation trip 2

It's the second day of the trip and it was rather more relaxing than day1.....
All we did was flying fox and rock climbing (in which earned my team some points). Then after that, we did paintball! though only around 10 people participated...it was awesome! The game was simple, we were divided into 2 teams in which consists of 5 people and our goal was to save our lecturer who was the hostage...

It was simply amazing as the game was getting more and more intense, eventually me and a friend of mine were out of the game as the enemy shot our heads... then it got even more exciting when my team was only down to 2 men, in the end, my team had won as the enemies were concentrating their fire on my platoon leader while the other got the chance to slip away to save the hostage...

After 3 games of intense paintballing, we went on down to join the rest of the classmates at the river to freshen up... after the river wash-up, we went back into our teams and proceed with one of the last tasks...lantern making... the purpose of this lantern is to draw out the "villain" in this trip in which is supposed to show up after our BBQ dinner. Woah I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the villain who was our lecturer! and everyone was practically running for their lives away from him because his powers are that if he touches a person, that person's team has to give in a tag in which increases his power or so... and the only way to defeat him is to find an ancient artefact.

My friends and I had so much fun running from him and at the same time scavenging for the artefact... however, I had a secret mission...I was working as the villains evil minion and my job was to lead people to the villain in order for him to get the tags...and I had so much fun chasing people and scaring them...

Alas, one of the team managed to scavenge the artefact and they won the game....later that night, we all went to the hotsprings to relax as well as to celebrate someone's birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment