Sunday 18 August 2013

CTS simulation trip day 1

I went for a class field trip to refreshment springs for 3days and 2 nights and the experience there is simply amazing. By the time my friends and I reached there...we were assigned to cabins and later sorted into groups and met our lecturer who was in "character mode" who told us some briefing about the tasks the teams are supposed to complete and after that... the PAIN begins.

each group were given these clues which weren't that helpful as there were rather confusing and it was basically a riddle... of course, the first thing that came to my mind was that we were supposed to look for an object or so...since we saw other teams seem like they were looking for something as well. The funny thing was...all was well, then it started to rain and got really depressing as we couldn't find anything and we really wanted to win this challenge so we decided to use one of our 25 cheat passes(25 tags were given to each team in case if we cant find out anything we can exchange it for more clues...however, a tag is very precious as it contains points). With the help of this tag, we managed to figure out the riddle but the answer only left to another series of tasks.

Basically what we did on the first day of the trip were tasks...lots and lots of them! I felt like a zombie after the last one... I crashed in my cabin and totally ditched my friend in the hot spring... sorry man =P

No comments:

Post a Comment