Sunday 18 August 2013

hero costume

Hero costume was one of the lasts assignments that were given and everyone had to create a costume.

Since I was a villain, I tried to make my costume look intimidating or maybe a little scary.... I sewed my own pair of pants with extra stretching cloth as the material, as for my top, I simply took an old house shirt and did embroidery with it with my symbol in which was a Spartan dragon...

Then I took out my paintball tactical gloves and mask and some socks as well for the costume and piece it all together... it looked alright but I needed some weapons sooo I took out my plastic sword in which was used for a Halloween party during the days of my high school and I even took out the hidden blade from assassins creed and I must say...it looked pretty well fitted with all the pieces together...



then everyone had to go to university for a photoshoot and while I was waiting to get my shot...I decided to scare my friends around campus with this...tee hee! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment